Monday, March 12, 2007

Here comes the sun!


The sun came out today after a week of nothing but pouring, revolting, freezing rain. We walked and walked and missed napping so that we could soak in the rays and check out the crocuses (croci?). So worth it.

Here's a shot of Doug's completed birthday hat as he cuddles with our sweet baby.

I LOVE these birthday crowns that Soulemama is making. There will definitely be one in the works for misses Olive and Etta Mae. What could be better than a crown on your special day!

I love this lady's quilts. I can't wait to get my sewing machine in shape; maybe we'll walk up to the crazy stretchy-sequined-flammable fabric shop tomorrow after naptime and look for some oil so that I can repair the damage of years of neglect.

We're also loving this Nigella recipe for Chocolate Cloud Cake. Oh so easy, oh so tasty. Oh no, I've made it twice in the past week (for sharing with others, I swear!).

Flowers! Sunshine! Sushi in the park with a good friend! Makes me feel like a million bucks. Only yoga would've made it better.

No comments: